Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Space stations : Building station with Dropfleet Commander Modular Space Station

Space opera mood.

I have received my kickstarter and bought a  Dropfleet Commander Modular Space Station. They may be good addition to my Star Wars universe by bringing some extended architecture.

I spent about 3 hours last night playing with the kits, building,  Deep Space Manufacturing Facilities
Golan Battle Platforms, Space Colonies and Research Facilities.

And I know, I still need to finish writing the last Darker Omen episode.

Here are some stations under construction.

It is a good kit, with a lot of different variation possible. The stands are great and stable. I really think there are good value.
Below are the stations done in few hours, with enough material for at least 2 to 3 more stations.

Factory platform 2

Factory platform


Defense platform


Defense platform
Battle station

Battle station, another angle

Research station

Research station

Space Colony for rich people

Space colony for poor people

Not finished platform

2 comments:

  1. These are cracking models HK, I'm really liking the look of this game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to use them for the ongoing Star Wars Armada campaign. Next shots with the ships themselves.

      Delete